Sacramental Preparation: Baptism
Call the Parish Office at 928-377-3435 to set up an appointment for a baptismal class.
- Baby's birth certificate
- Godparents' Confirmation certificate
- Baptismal class certificate
- If married - marriage certificate from the Catholic Church
In order to baptize your child in our parish, parent(s) please come to the parish office to obtain an outline, describing the necessary requirements - PRIOR to both the parents and godparents being scheduled to attend a required pre-baptism class:
- Must be registered parishioners in our parish.
- Parent(s) must be baptized and submit a copy of their Confirmation certificate.
- If the parents are married, provide a copy of their Catholic marriage certificate.
- Parent(s) must provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate.
Godparent(s) At least one:
- Must be a practicing Catholic, following the teachings of the Catholic faith.
- The godparent must be baptized and submit a copy of their Confirmation certificate.
- The godparent, if married, must provide a copy of their Catholic marriage certificate.
Only after receiving the required documentation, and the parent(s) and godparent(s) have attended the pre-baptism class, can the baptism of your child be scheduled.